Monday 5 March 2012

 Hello! 

 Welcome, and a good day to you.

This is my first ever blog post!

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

I took this picture in the plaster room on the first significant day that I felt inspiration had fully struck for my final major project work. 

The 7th February 2012 was, for me, the day that I had actually started to make the beginnings of work that had the potential to develop into something good. It had been a long time coming, and alot got done on that day!

(07/02/2012) This is what I call a successful day in the plaster room!
So, as I am now fast (much too fast!) approaching the end of my degree in Glass, I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog. I plan to post bits and bobs about what I am up to with my work: my own creations, other inspirations, recent visitations and the such like... But seeing as I meant to post this a month ago, I shall post it now and come up with something new in the near future!

But I think stuff is, in general, coming along well...



These were the results of some of my first pate de verre tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment